Part-time Receptionist/Office Manager Assistant CDD
between 09/04/2018 and 31/08/2018
Due to a replacement for maternity leave, we are hiring a Receptionist/Office Manager Assistant for 25 hours/week CDD (Monday through Friday 13H00 PM – 18H00 PM).
As a Receptionist/Office Manager Assistant, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Your duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the office. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
Your tasks will also involve:
- Organizing lunches and handling contact with food and drink suppliers
- Reservation of meeting rooms, parking spaces for visiting clients, ordering taxis/courier service/messenger service/ …
- Ordering office supplies/drinks, library books/publications
- Coordinating with the cleaning team (also in charge of meeting rooms arrangements.
- Travel reservations and hotel contacts
- Reporting any technical malfunctioning in the office to the building management
- Collaboration with the other part-time Office Manager Assistant
- Performing any and all other duties as necessary for the efficient functioning of the office
- Backing-up the Office Manager when necessary
To be successful as a Receptionist/Assistant Office Manager, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role.
You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations.
Ideally you have:
- Excellent verbal communication skills in French and English, other languages are an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills and presentation
- Basic knowledge of MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Lotus Notes package is an asset
- A good sense of priorities
- Strong multi-tasking abilities. You can manage workflow and deadlines
- Respect of confidential information
- A willingness to constantly learn new skills as they become necessary
- An attractive salary package including luncheon vouchers, allowance and 100% transport cost reimbursement
- A perfect location in the heart of Brussels, close to public transportation
- A great international work atmosphere in a dynamic team.
Click here to apply.