FoodDrinkEurope is supporting the 26th Packaging Waste & Sustainability Forum, 23-25 March 2020, Thon Hotel Bristol Stephanie, Brussels.
From policy to production, from materials to waste management – get a complete range of stakeholder perspectives on sustainability at Europe's leading packaging waste event, with guest speakers from the European Commission, COTY, Danone, Henkel, and Coca-Cola. Key topics include:
- A green deal for Europe and the role for packaging: The circular economy including new waste and recycling laws is the number one priority of the European Green Deal – what are the impacts on packaging and packaging waste?
- Industry commitments to the circular economy and packaging: Thinking circular – resources and ideas for sustainability and what needs to change to speed up progress.
- Using recycled plastic in packaging: Plastics strategy to getting to 10 million tonnes of used plastic uptake.
- New targets, new measurement point – how do we get there? Looking as new collection models, new sorting approaches and new product labelling.
- Material innovations and sustainability: What’s out there? Looking at various packaging materials, usability, reusability, recyclability and market distortion between materials.
- The EPR Toolkit Seminar
For more information visit the website here. To register, please contact the secretariat.