Herta, a member of the French Food and Drink Industry, ANIA, is delivering on their commitments for more sustainable packaging.
- Since 2019, 94% of the company’s packaging trays contain recycled plastic
- From 2013-2018, the company reduced plastic consumption by 7%, a reduction of 335 tonnes of plastic
- Plastic trays have been replaced with paper trays in the company’s BIO and Engagé et Bon ham ranges.
The company plans to go further and is committing to:
- Reduce plastic packaging by 200 tonnes by 2025
- Use 100% recyclable packaging by 2030