At Mondelēz International, well-being means focusing where we can have a significant impact on global societal issues. It’s about making a positive change in the world – for people, communities and the environment. We don’t have all the answers, so we partner with experts who can help us figure out innovative ways to make a difference. And we’re committed to being open about the challenges we’re facing and transparently reporting on the progress we’re making.
In 2015, we reviewed our strategy to promote improved health and well-being through portfolio enhancements, clear consumer communication and community partnerships.
The Mondelēz International Call for Well-Being is:
• A call-to-action to work together with our suppliers and partners to drive growth and our impact
• Focused on areas where we can make the biggest impact with innovative solutions
• A holistic approach focused on four well-being areas important to our business and our world, and where we believe we can affect real and lasting change: Well-being Snacks, Sustainability, Communities, Safety
Our collective efforts will enable our business to grow, operate more efficiently and ensure a sustainable future for our farmers and consumers. To do so, we partner with community organizations to create better solutions.
Inspire Consumers to Snack Mindfully
• Put calories front-of-pack globally by 2016
• Partner with experts to help consumers practice mindful snacking (ENLP, IFBA, CGF, HealthGrainForum, Whole Grains Council, ANDID)
• Promoting healthier lifestyles in communities and measuring impact on increasing nutrition education, physical activity and access to fresh foods
• $50 million multi-year investment in a three-pronged proven approach to combat obesity: nutrition education, promoting active play and providing access to fresh foods.
Progress report 2015
2015 At a glance summary
Mondelez International Foundation fact sheet