The FoodDrinkEurope Action Plan aims to tackle core challenges around climate change, packaging and nutrition.
With its capacity to invest, innovate and build partnerships, the food and drink industry is capable to deliver truly transformative change.
If there is a positive policy environment and necessary infrastructure, the industry’s potential for positive impact can be fully released.
The Action Plan will help deliver on the seven objectives set out in the Code of Conduct on Responsible Food Business and Marketing Practices.
- Healthy, balanced and sustainable diets for all European consumers
- Prevention and reduction of food loss and waste
- Climate neutral food chain
- Optimised circular and resource efficient food chain
- Inclusive and sustainable growth and employment
- Sustainable value creation through partnerships
- Sustainable sourcing in food supply chains