The EU food and drink industry is not only Europe's largest manufacturer but it is also the #1 food and drink exporter in the world.
For us, international trade is a serious matter. With €110bn in exports and €74bn in imports, international trade is a key driver of growth and innovation at home and abroad. In fact, international trade in the EU food and drink industry supports over 1.6m jobs across the entire value chain.
Our latest trade infographic presents some of the most important trends and development in international trade and the food and drink industry. Click below to find out about:
- The world's #1 food and drink exporter
- Top #5 export markets for EU food and drink
- Qualities of EU food and drink
- Supporting jobs across the agri-food chain
- Opportunities for EU companies
- Policies supporting international trade